Monday, June 29, 2015

Introducing Ven

It's been over a year since I've added a doll to my collection, and Dal Vendettina with her beautifully colourful face-up was calling my name.  She arrived today.  Here are some pics of her unboxing and first photos.

Dal Vendettina
She came in a really cool Tokidoki box

Dal Vendettina
Even inside the box, her beauty shines through

Dal Vendettina
She is supposed to be a villain...

Dal Vendettina
...but even her cape and mask can't make this sweet thing look evil
I didn't have my photo area set up what way I normally do, and found she didn't photograph well.  I can't tell if it was my photography skills (or lack thereof), or if it's her eye chips, which although incredibly vibrant, are a little flat.
Dal Vendettina
Here eye chips are a beautiful vibrant blue, with large pupils
Dal Vendettina
Meh.  These photos don't really do her justice.  Check out the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment