Monday, October 14, 2013

Autumn photo shoot with Sophie

This morning the sun was shining beautifully on the rock in our backyard, so Sophie and I went outside   for an early morning photoshoot.  I set the aperture to 2.8 and then practiced using the light meter in the camera to set the shutter speed.  But sometimes I forgot to change the settings.  There is a lot to remember!

DSC_3024
I snapped this shot of Sophie's doll while she was taking her own pics
DSC_3026
Sophie is becoming a great photographer!
DSC_3038
How beautiful are those fall colours!
DSC_3046
Sophie and Penny/Chrissa
Find Sophie's photos here.

I took some photos of my Tangkou doll too:
DSC_2998
Audrey catches some rays (she could use some sun!)
DSC_3004
I think she spots something off to the right!
Dolls make a great subject matter for practicing photography, as they are so compliant (for the most part)!

DSC_3022
This was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment